QUALITY CONTROL & TESTING
Hi-Tech has a well established quality system accredited by ISO 9001:2000.Hi-Tech has a stringent incoming material and in–process quality plan with the help of quality tools, the rejection and rework levels are continuously checked and controlled.
Hi –Tech quality plan of manufacturing tanks incorporates routine and type test to be carried out on the tanks.
The Routine Inspection carried out by Hi Tech
- All tanks after assembly undergo a full dimensional check.
- All tanks are pressure tested at 0.25kg/cm2 to 0.5 Kg/cm2
- Stud torque test is carried out.
- After painting the paint thickness is measured on all tanks using SPC technique to guarantee minimum thickness all over the tank.
- Paint peel-off test as per ASTM 33 59 83 is performed on randomly selected tanks.
- Packing inspection to ensure safe delivery of the tanks at customer end.
Type Test of Tanks
- Cyclic test for tanks.
- Permanent deflection test for fin walls.